Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MEMORIES

"A memory is a photograph taken by the heart to make a special moment last forever."

Last week I was able to make many memories with my grandma ,my mom, my sister, brother in law and niece and nephew and of course my kids!
Eating breakfast while listening to my grandma tell stories or share interesting cool facts about things! Making scentsy samples together while listening to music. Which was really cool because it is 3 generations of Scentsy girls.... Me, my mom and my grandma! We talked and talked about memories that have already been made. Visiting the USS LEXINGTON! Going to an AMAZING aquarium! Incredible dolphin show! Can't forget the otters...That was some serious playing! Going out to eat ALOT! Staying up late and laughing so hard we can't breathe! Beach day...so funny watching Kolby try to get sand off and change all at the same time...too funny! Driving down Ocean drive singing at the top of our lungs! Mandy doing her thing! Popcorn and Diet DP and movies. The Power of One movie! Hiding the monkey game! Pepto Bismol (hahaha) Singing and laughing every night before we laugh our self to sleep! Talking Scentsy! The road trip there and the road trip back! Pictures in 50 spots! French toast bread (only from HEB)..Hugs and hugs!

THIS MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU BUT IT IS ALL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN BY MY HEART!










All I want to say is if you have the opportunity to go see family....DON'T WAIT! DO IT NOW! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BEING TOGETHER AND MAKING MEMORIES!
         Find JOY in making memories!

1 comment: